filters
state:
city:
product:

Sonic - Unfunny girls

The new sonic girls suck. Bring the guys back.
Reply to reviews
I find that sonic is a racist company, for 10 or 15 years sonic has had to dumb *** white boys doing very stupid commercials, now they have added to white girls. Sonic acts like minorities, Blacks and haspanic do not frequent their stores. I stopped eating at sonic 3...

WOW!! Vanilla ice cream is white... I'm sure you would argue the racism of that too!! Get a grip people!! And you wonder why folks quit listening to the whining that is consta...

I want the Sonic Guys back. I always look so forward to thei

I always look forward to see what they’ll do next. Please don’t replace them. Please!!!!!Sarcastic

NOT FUNNY - NEW SONIC COMMERCIAL

The teo bimbos are not funny, not memorable and just plain annoying. Makes me not want to go to sonic. Bring back the guys.

Sonic - New commercial.

Don’t like the awful women in your new commercial. BRING BACK THE GUYS, THEY ARE FUNNY.

Sonic - Dumb founded by the fact of no Banana split sundaes

Future reference don't take a popular item off the menu like banana splits thats been around for many moons.
3.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Sonic - Girl commercial sux

Bring back the guys for the commercial
#1291954
Show

Sonic - My only complaint is with the commercials they are s they're

Did they see the commercials on TV I get so aggravated because they're so stupid
Show

The Sonic commercials are so stupid they irritate the crap o

when I see the Sonic commercials I want to just turn my channel because they are so irritating because they are so stupid
3.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Sonic - Worst commercials

Focus on the food and people eating it. Stop using some lame actors who don’t even eat the food! Geez, it should be about the food. The food in the commercials looks fake. Get rid of has been Jane K.