2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The Sonic at Regency in Jacksonville FL has screwed up my order on several occasions. I have complained every way I know how and nothing changes.

I've gotten raw chicken, incorrect items, they can't even get a soft drink correct. I am done with Sonic. It is unbelievable to me that a company of this size can let this go on and on and on and on. The people at the store do not care and the people you talk to in Customer Service do not care.

Like I said before, I am done with Sonic. They need to take lessons from Whataburger - excellent Customer Service and very rarely make a mistake but if they do, they make it right.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. timsatt is overall dissatisfied with Sonic. The most disappointing about sonic chicken at Sonic was quality of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sonic to other companies on our site.

Comments