Sonic Customer Service
- (866) 434-9871
- (866) 657-6642
Customer Service: Internet Service:
- (855) 394-0100
- (888) 766-4233
- (855) 757-6111
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Tel - $1.89/Minute
Sonic drive-in was founded in 1953 in Oklahoma by Troy Smith. It is a chain of American fast-food restaurant located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The atmosphere is that of the drive-in diner of the 1950s. Carhops who wear roller skates complete the whole image. Sonic's special menu includes such unique items as hand-made Onion Rings and drinks like Cherry Limeades and Vanilla Cokes, also such drive-in "specials" as hamburgers, Coneys hot dogs with chili coverage and corn dogs, tater tots, malts as well as MM's and Butterfinger Blasts. Many different flavors can be added to drinks. Recently, Sonic introduced "Five for Five Tuesdays" - five burgers for five dollars but it differs depending on the location; other places offer burgers for half a price on Tuesdays instead. Some Sonic drive-in also have a "happy hour" during the week reduced prices on soft drinks.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Sonic to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States