My family decided to stop by Sonic for a late night meal.We order our food and received it in a reasonable time.

First of all we never received a receipt for my purchase. After purchasing our meals, they told us their ice cream machine wasn't working so we decided to switch to another drink. They refunded us for a banana split but not the milkshake. After we complained about it, the manager went back in and we talking about us.

My son was in the car with my girlfriend and I. It was very disrespectful because we could hear every word she said about us. All we wanted was to be refunded for the banana split and switch the milkshake for a drink. The manager (Monique Lenoir) didn't display a name tag.

I will NEVER return to Sonic Drive In (600 Jackson Rd, Dunn, NC) because they have poor service and their ice cream machine seems to never work whenever I decide to stop by for a treat.Something needs to be done because I know I'm not the only victim.

Had an Experience with Sonic?

Comments

Awww you poor baby!Wah wah.

Do yourself a favor and stop calling yourself a "victim". People who get murdered or raped are victims.

Get over yourself.-Former Sonic Employee