3K views

I have not been able to get the sonic blade electric knife blade to charge so therefore it is useless. I cannot find a replacement battery.

Is there a refund on this knife? Iam very disappointed in this knife. It is very heavy and awkward to use. Where can I get a refund for my money?

Why doesn't the battery charge?

It is supposed to be a rechargable battery so I was infofmed when I bought it As someone else has said it sits and takes up a lot of room that I could use more advangageously. Please answer

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2011.

Comments

I have charged my battery for 24 hours & it still doesn't work. The product is useless to me. I now have to go buy a new electric knife unless I can get some help

to Toni #1551840

I too have the same issue. I can't find a replacement battery anywhere, and I cracked the battery case so I can't even replace the internal batteries safely.

You can take the battery to a battery outlet location for them to replace the batteries.

If interested, I'd be willing to buy your remaining parts! liam7b@gmail.com

#1432022

Mine is doing the same thing..How do I get a new battery or charger..

Believe it or not I had the same Problem. It just stopped working.

The battery was recharged fully. The problem was that the contact wire that is connect to the trigger broke.

I opened the casing and just added more wiring to the contact trigger. And it works great.

Blue Hill, Maine, United States #1298476

Mine is doing the same thing. Doesn,t charge and can,t find a new battery. Piece of junk

Managua, Managua, Nicaragua #1126191

I bought it at Brandsmart. I have exactly the same problem, it is brand new, never used and do not charge.

Mclean, Virginia, United States #906388

Mine recharges just fine. I have had it for over 5 years. I think some people fail to take battery out of the knife handle and put it in the back of the stand.

Spokane, Washington, United States #811309

I have a Sonic Blade Knife that the battery died. Today I went to Batteries Plus and they recondition the battery for &16.99. Great deal!!

Wigan, England, United Kingdom #757831

Mine stopped charging some years ago, and now Ive come on the net to find a new battery I cant find one

Lakewood, Washington, United States #723201

I agree with the previous consumer. My charger too WON'T charge!

This product is totally useless.

A replacement bstter is not available only, yoiu have to buy a complete new Blade kit upgrade for an additional $119.00.

Chesterfield, England, United Kingdom #584212

I have had one of these knives for 3 years and use it regularly, No problems whatsoever.

I think it is an absolutely superb item

I live in UK but purchased from USA after a recommendation from a neighbour who also uses theirs regularly

My knife does not work either and it never has. It was a gift so I did not return it.

They sell new for 22 bucks on Amazon but who wants one given these issues. I will just to to Walmart and get something from them.

What is with this battery charger. I also cannot get the battery to charge.

What are your suggestions.

Thank you for your comments. I can stop searching now & toss the whole thing!

I, too, have been searching for new batteries & have found nothing & no one that sells them. there!

I used my knife 1 time. Now it doesn't work.

Did anyone ever get an answer how to either fix it or get a replacement? Thanks!

Hi, I have found that the problem is not with the battery or charging system. The problem is that the motor inside burns out.

A replacement motor is not listed but I believe that a mabushi rs-380 is a direct fit, but verify the dimensions before ordering... I hope this helps you out!

to cnc_cut79 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #708700

I found a wire came off the motor and just soldered it and it is fine.

I have had a sonic blade knife and am unable to use it because it does not charge! Where can I purchase the battery in Chicago Illinois area?

Is the battery that is not charging the thing that is plugged into the stand?

The light goes on but when I go to use it -- nothing! Please let me know as I want to use it for Christmas.

I too cant get the knife to charge, havent used it 1 time. No-One should buy this knife as It Is a piece of JUNK

This knife was a piece of ***. It wouldn't charge and might be able to cut soft butter.

What a ripoff. Go elsewhere for your knife!