Queen Creek, Arizona

I can only find a minority of people who find them entertaining in any way and those tend to be people with a warped sense of what's comedy.We are all too busy being annoyed by their off kilter "comedy act" where the red head talk and the other nods or agrees we notice nothing about the food, the atmosphere, or what really is great about the restaurant.

Related: Review about Sonic Commercial from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

The franchisees need to get their opinion out because they pay for the nonsense. Back to the skating commercials and the nostalgia it brings back. My brother in law owns several, not a fan of the current ads.

The person who once said of advertising " it may be annoying, but you will remember it!" forgot to apply the model to the item/experience being sold.Yes, they annoyed me, I did not forget it, but it isn't the experience I remember previously going to Sonic, so I'll go Freddy's instead.

Review about: Sonic Commercial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sonic Commercial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sonic?

Comments

I think most of the commercials are hilarious. I don't see how you can say anyone who enjoys them have a warped sense of humor, you're probably the knuckleheads that watch every single South Park episode like it's your religion. Now that's a warped sense of humor, the sonic commercials are harmless fun.

I agree, I am so tired of dumb, and sex commercials that I often hit the remote just to get away from or mute them.Put Direct TV's Hannah and her horse on that list too.

I guess because they call it an *** box they think we all are.

I'm old enough to remember when we had a law about "Truth in Advertising" and it made a whole lot of sense to me.But like so many good things from our past that have been left behind, and that's a shame.

Emma
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1009755

I can't staaaaand those guys.Ugh.

Ugh. Ugh.

Moreso the guy in the passenger seat.Blah.

kaymatden

those sonic guys actually own sonic.

The food at Sonic ABSOLUTELY sucks.It is low grade cheap quality garbage.

I would not offer it to a dog let alone eat it myself.And yes their commercials are inane

No company that chooses a pair of morons to represent it will ever receive a single dollar from me. It would be rewarding stupidity