The new girls you put on your commercials are dumb and not funny. The 2 TWO) guys are hiliarious, but the girls are an insult to the female race.

Yes, I am a female. If you cannot bring the guys back, then I suggest you not run commercials of this nature - just plainly state the specials and stay clean of the comics. The girls are just dumb and blonde. A real slap in any female's face.

The fact that you must write a minimum of 100 (HUNDRED) words is also STUPID.

You really do not care what your customers want. There is always Whataburger or In and Out Burger - really good places to eat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sonic Commercial.

Reason of review: commercials and stupidity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16.

Comments

If sonic is trying to target specific types of people with their commercials, it'd indicate to me that they expect their customers to be morons. If you identify with the people in Sonic commercials, it would be best for humanity if you do not procreate.

The guys aren't funny either. The one female before she breaks into song, says that the ice cream or whatever she's eating has an amazing singing voice?

Nothing makes sense, hate them all. Haven't eaten at Sonic since they started this nonsense a few years back.

Ellie Kemper's And Jane Krakowski Need to go - bring the guys back. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who don't like the girls.

They are not funny! If I hear her singing one more time, I’m just going to stop going to Sonic all together.

to Linda #1549205

I've never complained about a commercial before but I can't stand hearing her caterwauling! It makes me not want to go to Sonic just because it irritates me so badly.

to Wordspiller #1549408

My thoughts exactly!!!

I knew I couldn’t be the only one! That singing goes right through me and at this point, nails on a chalkboard would be welcome! sonic, bring back the guys!

Please stop showing the commercial with the blond singing. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and i just dont really understand the "humor ".

It's not funny...like, at all. Also, I used to really like the food at Sonic when I lived in northern California, but I now unfortunately live in Montgomery Alabama, and the quality of the food at the Sonic here is horrible. I've been here 7 years and been to Sonic twice. The first time the food tasted old and over cooked, like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a week.

I thought this was maybe a isolated incident, so gave it another try, but the experience was the same. Lousy service and food tastes old and overcooked.

Please STOP that commercial where the 2 girls are on and 1 tries to sing. Make me sick.

That new one with the idiot singing is driving me crazy. I hate it more than any commercial I have ever seen.

I want to throw something at my tv when she starts that crap.

HATE it !!!! Er use to eat at the Sonic a few times a week but this had made me.stop going there.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who don't like the girls. They are not funny!

I don't even go to Sonic anymore to get a cherry limeade. Now I go toBraums to get the drink and it's pretty awesome!!

Get rid of the guys and gals!! Let the food sell itself!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your sales have not increased any with either one of the sets of people. I'm sure they may have decreased since the ladies have taken over the commercial spots!

I agree the girls need to move on. Just lame, not at all funny

Totally disagree the guys ARE NOT FUNNY they make me sick when did acting stupid and dumb become a marketing tool to make money or draw customers in?? All it does is make me NEVER want to go and that’s exactly why I don’t, product should be the selling point!!!

If I hear about Jane creating a now common reference and Klemperer drawing in the air and, etc., etc. I’ll shoot my tv.

I see this horrible excuse for comedy a dozen times s day and HATE IT AND and Now them. seriously

Bring back the guys!! I don't like the girls, I know they are acting but they just don't fit these commercial spots, the guys do. The guys make it seem so natural at veing dumb not in a bad way either....lol

Agreed! I cannot stand the new sonic commercials with the 2 women!

I have to turn the channel every time they come on!

Ridiculously stupid. Bring back our funny guys!!

#1520050

Quit going to Sonic because I hate the new girls in commercial, they literally make me not want to eat at Sonic

Two girls are embarrassingly stupid and annoying, makes me not want to eat at sonic.

Guys = hilarious. I’ve even looked them up on YouTube to rewatch their commercials (& I notoriously hate commercials).

The new ads featuring the females = stupid.

Not funny, not smart. Trash those ads.

Omg you all hit the nail on the head. The two women are NOT funny, it's a stupid commercial, bring the guys back. PLEASE!!