Sonic - Review about Cheese Coney Cheddar from Florida City, Florida

Today I went to sonic and got a cheese coney cheddar please (footlong) and a regular fry with cheddar.I was asked at the speaker if I wanted a regular or and footlong - I said it again "footlong" to make a long story short.

I pulled up, (Rickee - the bell hop comes out and started to hand me my food and says chili cheese I said no ma'am it was just cheese, so she just walks off, she comes back and has a regular cheese dog, I said ma'am it was a coney foot long, she then rolls her eyes and walks off again a minute or so later she comes out with my foot which is now correct finally just have freezing cold fries and hardly no cheese on the footlong and to top it off no receipt either. I go to this sonic on 6th ave in Decatur al at least 3 times a week and for the past 2 months service has gotten horrible and extremely slow, I'm lucky if my order is ever correct. Today I have had enough, can something please be done?

I'm not a fan of cold fries (but who is?) today I have no choice to eat them, bc I don't have a long lunch to be able to take them back.And with the service I was provided I would be scared of what I got back!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Cheese Coney Cheddar
Review category
Fast Food
review #523877

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sonic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 03, 2015 #979436

If the service has been bad for two months why the hill do you keep going back? It only takes me one bad visit to any place and I don't go back. I got sick from Sonic years ago. Never been back. Isn't there a Macdonalds, Jack in the Box, Taco bell, Dell Taco, Chinese restaurant, In N Out, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, Arby's, Carl's, Rubios, Subway, Quiznos, Wienersnitzel, Albertos, etc.... near you? Why do you keep going back to Sonic? Stupidity?

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.