Review about Sonic Hot Fudge Sundae from Clarksville, Texas

Went to the Sonic in Reno Texas on December 23, 2015.My husband placed my order 1 hot fudge sunday.

We waited 20 minutes seen cars come & go that were not there as long as us. So my husband pushes the button & asked did you forget my order? They said no it will be right out. We wait another 5 minutes then they bring it out & it has no nuts.

So my husband hands it back to the car hop. My husband pushes the button & asks to see the manager. Well its the same car hop that came out the first time. My husband says this is unexeptable to wait this long on 1 sunday!

He says we are short handed rolls his eyes & goes back inside. 5 minutes later he comes back with this pathetic looking hot fudge sunday & says HERE!!! He walks away I ask loudly what is your name & he hollars Jarred.

He never gave us a reciept just a pathetic hot fudge sunday & a terrible attitude.I will never ever go there again!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sonic Hot Fudge Sundae
Review category
Fast Food
review #758682

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sonic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12 #1111129

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.