I watched a Sonic commercial promoting their breakfast.I didn't even know they had breakfast and I live right around the corner.

I arrive around 8am and I was the only vehicle in parking lot or drive-thru I ordered the sausage, egg and cheese sandwich meal around 8am and brought it home. I was STUNNED when I opened the wrapper. The bread was soggy with black around the edges. I can understand a little soggy because it was in the wrapper for 5-10 minutes but not being black around the edge.

The egg was dark with black specs and the sausage was charred black.I can't believe Sonic, much less anyone would serve that to a customer.

I will NEVER eat at Sonic again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sonic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sonic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sonic?

Comments