I have never eaten there and refuse to try their food, until they stop contributing to the media's stereotype of the middle aged white male, as being, an unintelligent, weakling, douchbag. It is very clear to me that they have for whatever reason, scoured the earth to find the two biggest assets that they could find to embody that stereotype.

Way to go sonic!

You are alienating, by insulting one of your largest demographics. Good luck with that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sonic Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 08, 2017.

Comments

Semmes, Alabama, United States #1353571

your Sonic Commercial are so *** I get to the point I want to throw a hammer at the TV. because I can't get to the mute button fast enough. There's no way it makes me want to eat there.

so you rely on co.'s advertising integrity to form your restuarant decisions

does this mean you'll frequent a place that has exc choice in ads but low quality in cust serv & product needs

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1268195

"I have never eaten there and refuse to try their food, until they stop contributing to the media's stereotype of the middle aged white male, as being, an unintelligent, weakling, douchbag."

You are complaining about about white males being portrayed as unintelligent, weakling d-bags by - wait for it - portraying yourself as an unintelligent, weak d-bag?