4.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I and my colleagues have been taking our 30 min lunch at sonic on university for yrs .but now we will not be back and ill tell everyone i know not to.the last 2 or 3 weeks we have ordered and 15 min later gotten told she firgot to put in order or hsve sat there for 30 min stull no food once it was only 2 icecreams so thanks to Samantha our awesome experience and daily routine into and awful waste of time

Product or Service Mentioned: Sonic Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2016.

Comments

Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1356485

I wanted to file a complaint about one of the employees who is a squatter living like a hoarder in animal ***, flea infestation and roaches but instead the manager called the police and sent them to my home after he would not give me the corporate information to file the complaint. Nasty employees serving food to the public, the manager said they wear gloves. Flea's jump!!!!

Good job publicly naming a minimum wage employee and blaming her for your poor service! Your parents must be proud of you!

Have you considered maybe she was having a bad day? That she is human and makes mistakes? Where do you work?

Can I come to your workplace and monitor you for perfection and then when YOU make mistakes, how about I come to this public website, post anonymously and name you! How would you like that?