I went to sonic on 2800 s may in okc around noon today and the lady that took my order her name was diane i kept getting confused on my order and she got hateful and cursed at me and said are u dumb or something, well i go to church and have kids and i feel it was very unprofessional and i asked to talk to a manager and she said she was one, well ill tell u ill never return to that sonic ever and neither will my family or friends

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sonic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sonic to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1356482

I wanted to file a complaint about one of the employees who is a squatter living like a hoarder in animal ***, flea infestation and roaches but instead the manager called the police and sent them to my home after he would not give me the corporate information to file the complaint. Nasty employees serving food to the public, the manager said they wear gloves. Flea's jump!!!!

Miami, Florida, United States #1354701

What does going to church and having kids have to do with the service?