Sonic thats on 1052 Vann Dr.Jackson,Tennessee 38305. Now my problem with that place on Saturday night June 18, 2016 me and some of my worker's that was with me on that night there was treated badly by the Employees there, What happened was that I parked the Van that we where in and got out to walk up to one off the Order little things some of the sonic workers where outside talking to some people across from where we were, so they (workers)was saying something to them went back in the Building I pushed the button to place my order and waited,So table that was nect said man they said they are going to take your Order cause you the Police..So after that I pushed the button again and finally one came to the door and I said to the man none y'all is going take my order we are Closed..Pissed me off so I told the people that was with me to lets go.So now here I am with a Complaint..Email is thomasmcdonald81@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sonic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sonic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sonic and sonic customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1175829

I had to read this twice to get what you were saying.. did you speak to a manager? Sounds like the people at the table were trying to cause trouble.