Product: Sonic Manager Clear all filters (0 of 67 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Sonic - Very good

We go to Sonic at least 4 times a week. Store @ 19764 int. 45, Spring Tx. I get shakes, burgers, hot dogs ets.. a variety. The manager is ALWAYS so friendly. My food is fresh and made to order. This is definately one of the better Sonics I have eaten from. Employees are very courteous. I will definitely go back many more times.
Reply to reviews
Went to sonic this evening had the text 1/2 price floats shakes etc limit of 5 and ordered two car hop classic . questioned car hop my total wasnt correct two small coke floats 598 but showed only took 1.50 I'm like that should be 3 dollars. Took back inside to Manager...
1.7

Sonic - Poor people skills Manager

Had not even half full order of fries. 5/9/18 in Dodge City ks i called talked to Manager he said i should of had looked in my bag i told him i trust u guys to give me what i asked for i have never had issues he was very rude and hung up on me called him again he said he was not going to help me to call who ever i wanted to he did not care yes that pissed me off y does he have to act that way.
3.4
#1252019
Reply to reviews
On Weds August 16, 2017 Myself and 3 other family members were very excited to stop at a Sonic (1st time at this location) 1960 Suburban Avenue, Saint Paul (651) 379-9898 its pouring down rain as we pulled up to order by drive thru: I'm continuously speaking saying...
sandralynndavis
sandralynndavis

You just waaaaay to much time on this. I can't imagine how you deal with real problems. You really need to get some perspective.

Contact Corporate

5.0
I didn't like
  • All around experience
  • Customer service

Sonic Manager Review

Is it normal for a manager to throw hot grease on an empolyee cause it happen at sonic on Martin luther king dr the Mgr. Was Mrs.Sharon And the empolyee was my cousin OBryant something really need to be done the family feel she need to be fired!!!

Sonic Manager Review

We went a wek ago and while sitting outside with our childern deciding on what to order we heard screaming coming from inside by management. Foul language was used as the carhops and other employees where told the shut up. It is apalling that management uses these typeof tactics to keep employee'ees in line. We will never eat at this venue again. Onalaska sonic in Texas.
2.5

Sonic Manager Review

The sonic located on andrews hwy of 87th st in odessa tx charges you for stuff you dont order all the time and i called and spoke to the manager and was very rude ignorant and had acted childishly. Never going there again or any sonic for that matter.

Sonic Manager Review

A family member worked at Somic in Scottsboro he had somewhat learning disabilities an the manager was very rude always yelling at employees when someone had disabilities they shouldnt be treated this way she should be replaced

Sonic Manager Review

I comes up to sonic on inwood dr. Everyday to this same before i get off wrk to get something to eat an everytime the 2nd shift night manager who name is jenna has a really bad temper with her. Employees an the customer i have sit an watch her while sittin at the front table an watch her try to fight her employees an rude to the customers in the drive thru

Sonic Manager Review

Horrible experince with the supervisor rude and disrespectful sonic in semmes store #5636
4.1