Clarksville, Texas
3.0

Went to the Sonic in Reno Texas on December 23, 2015.My husband placed my order 1 hot fudge sunday.

We waited 20 minutes seen cars come & go that were not there as long as us. So my husband pushes the button & asked did you forget my order? They said no it will be right out. We wait another 5 minutes then they bring it out & it has no nuts.

So my husband hands it back to the car hop. My husband pushes the button & asks to see the manager. Well its the same car hop that came out the first time. My husband says this is unexeptable to wait this long on 1 sunday!

He says we are short handed rolls his eyes & goes back inside. 5 minutes later he comes back with this pathetic looking hot fudge sunday & says HERE!!! He walks away I ask loudly what is your name & he hollars Jarred.

He never gave us a reciept just a pathetic hot fudge sunday & a terrible attitude.I will never ever go there again!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sonic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sonic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sonic?

Comments