1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

If my daughter didn't like the food at this place I wouldn't go here, I stopped few days ago and they entirely charged me for extra *** o didn't order then tried handing me $0.63 for the extra items! Then for a second time they hand me a 5 piece mozzarella stick instead of the 16 piece family size I ordered!

And then look at me like I have 4 heads on my body as to having no clue what they messed up yet again! What is the number to the owners or higher ups bc I'd love to call them and have a nice chat with them about their incompetent young female workers!

And fast food workers can not place orders correctly, fulfill the correct order nor do they even have mathematical skills to do their job and they all want $15 per hour!? Give me a dam break for *** sake!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sonic Mozzarella Sticks.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2017.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"And fast food workers can not place orders correctly, fulfill the correct order nor do they even have mathematical skills to do their job and they all want $15 per hour!?Give me a dam break "

This was a real comment. I'm guessing by someone that doesn't work for a living.