Onalaska, Texas
4.2K views

on 9/3/2016 we went to sonic in Onalaska Texas to have a banana split. We were told when we ordered that they no longer had banana splits on the menu,

we told them that we would not spend any more money at any sonic I don't have any idea who make the decision to remove a popular item from the menu but apparently they have their heads screwed on backwards. We had to drive 30 miles to go to Dairy Queen, who by the way has banana splits and will never go to a sonic again.

sioux_16

Review about: Sonic Banana Split Dessert.

Comments

We went to our brand new local Sonic last week to have a banana split. No more splits.

Darn. Guess we'll have to spend our money elsewhere.

Apparently they have something aginst tropical fruit.

I cannot believe sonic took off banana splits sundae off the dessert menu ...what kind of screw head would take it off during summer time! Well Sonic, my money gonna be spend at DQ...

Just went to Sonic to order my normal strawberry pineapple slush to be informed they no longer carry pineapple :( Searched the internet to find others that feel my pain.I didn't realize they no longer carry banana splits anymore. Craziness.

I need my pineapple back sonic!

Just found out the local sonic doesn’t offer banana splits any more. We asked if they had bananas, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and strawberry sauce and cherries but no desire to sell what products they have. What a stupid decision.

I can not believe that Sonic would take the banana split off of their menu. So ridiculous.

I was already aggravated to learn that they no longer use pineapple.

My two reasons I choose Sonic was for their banana split and pineapple milkshake. Guess I will start going somewhere else.

Now sonic doesn’t serve malts! Tulsa, OK.

to BWishart #1448762

Agreed that the malt thing is ridiculous. You can't call yourself a drink stop then take drinks off the menu when there is literally only 1 ingredient different, and its not even like a fresh banana that's going to rot.

Its malt mix.

It can sit on the shelf for about a year after opening and it will be fine. Seriously.

I agree, Sonic just stopped serving pineapples also.....I will not go there anymore and i will spread the word.....

Cdp81
Houston, Texas, United States #1356661

Please bring back sonic Banana Split dessert it the best

Dairy Queen ice cream melts too quick! Don't use them for banana split

Go! Too cold stone creamery have banana split

Paragould, Arkansas, United States #1282564

I just found this out last night that Sonic doesn't have banana splits on the menu anymore. How ***.

They have everything else ice cream. But no banana split that like unamerican.

I agree some idiots made a big mistake. They lost my business and they are expensive here in Camden, Arkansas.

to Alanna Fife #1534750

I am very disappointed that Sonic no longer has pineapple sundaes or shakes. Those were my favorites.