I'm sorry to complain but I was at sonic in electra and I ordered a chicken strip dinner with a large Dr pepper it took at least 20 minutes and even then the fries were cold the gravy was old. I understand it takes 4 minutes to cook chicken and 5 minutes to cook fries bc i used to work at sonic in frederick but and I understand you have to close so it gets kinda hard in there but they weren't busy and it was 10 pm but I didn't get my drink with it and then I had tohit the bubutton a couple more times before they would bring it out.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Old Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."