I'm sorry to complain but I was at sonic in electra and I ordered a chicken strip dinner with a large Dr pepper it took at least 20 minutes and even then the fries were cold the gravy was old. I understand it takes 4 minutes to cook chicken and 5 minutes to cook fries bc i used to work at sonic in frederick but and I understand you have to close so it gets kinda hard in there but they weren't busy and it was 10 pm but I didn't get my drink with it and then I had tohit the bubutton a couple more times before they would bring it out.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Old Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."